Celebrations after the consecration of The Lichfield Cross Icon, Lichfield Cathedral. September 2018
Thank you for visiting this site.
In October 2016, I graduated after three years of study on the Icon Diploma Course at The Prince’s School of Traditional Art. The diploma course has been part of a transformative journey made possible for me through God’s Grace, the beneficence of others and the generous teaching of Aidan Hart.
A webshop is now open at Etsy.com
Main commissions and events:-
- 2013 – Accepted on the Icon Diploma Course run by the Prince’s School of Traditional Art, London
- 2013 & 14 – Awarded the Nikos Sofialakis Scholarship
- 2015 – Commission of Saint Etheldreda icon, London
- 2016 – Exhibited The ‘Virgin Orans’ icon in ‘The Art of Mary’ Exhibition at Southwell Minster, Nottinghamshire
- 2016 – Commission of ‘The Seat of Wisdom’ icon for St Peter & St Leonard, Horbury with St John The Divine, Horbury Bridge, Wakefield
- 2016 – Icon Diploma Graduation Show at The Prince’s School of Traditional Art, London
- 2016 – Commission of Saint Cuthbert and St Bede icons, London
- 2017 – Commission of two icons of ‘The Vision of Richeldis de Faverches’ for the Anglican and Catholic National Shrines of Our Lady of Walsingham
- 2017 – Visiting tutor at the Bethlehem Icon Centre Palestine.
- 2018 – Joined the Bethlehem Icon School team to paint The Lichfield Cross, Lichfield Cathedral
- 2018 – Commissions of Our Lady & Saint Cuthbert icons
- 2019 – Visiting tutor (Membrane Technique course) at the Bethlehem Icon Centre Palestine.